- Apple Currently Looking for Mac App Store Reviewers
- Send Tweets Over 140 Characters from iPhone Using 140plus for Twitter [Cydia Tweak]
- Acer AS8943G-9429 Laptop with Intel Core i7-740QM Processor
- Toshiba Satellite C650D-BT2N15 Laptop with UVD3 HD Video Decoder
- Register Your Voter Identity Card Online in India
Do you want to know how to restore iPhone without iTunes? Well, As we know using iTunes we can restore our iPhone to its original factory settings. If your iPhone is corrupted or stops working due to firmware update or application conflict in this case it is essential to restore the iPhone to its original factory settings. You can restore your iPhone without using iTunes. You can use the built-in reset feature of your iPhone to restore it. Simply follow the steps posted below to restore iPhone without iTunes.
How to Restore iPhone without iTunes
STEP 1. First you have to press the “Home” button on your iPhone.
STEP 2. Now simply tap on the “Settings” icon on the main screen.
STEP 3. Now tap on “General” tab, and then tap on “Reset” tab.
STEP 4. To restore your iPhone to its default settings, simply tap on “Reset All Settings”. To restore your iPhone to its original factory settings, simply tap on “Erase All Content and Settings”, It will erase music, contacts, SMS messages, and bookmarks from your iPhone.
STEP 5. To confirm the action, simply tap on “Erase iPhone”.
That’s it. In this way you can restore your iPhone without iTunes. If you found any difficulty in following the above steps then feel free to ask in the comment section below.