- How to Get a WordPress API Key to Activate Akismet Plugin
- Sky Mobile Libra Dual SIM Mobile Phone with Dual Bluetooth
- Lenovo Launches Slim-Line Designed C100 All-In-One PC
- Byond Tech BY 120 Plus Mobile Phone Features WAP Browser
- Microsoft Releases WAT Update (KB971033) to Disable Windows 7 Activation Cracks and Pirate Copies
Counter strike is one of the most popular games of all time. However, due to the implementation of lots of files and disk fragmentation, CS starts running slowly (like slow motion). It takes away all the charm when the game you are playing does not run properly. But you can download and apply a Counter Strike tweak patch to make this game run faster on your computer. This tweak is called Casey’s config.
Casey’s config optimizes your game settings and squeezes more FPS (Frame Per Second). As the result the game runs smoother but the picture quality will be a bit poor than the earlier settings. People have noticed a 20-30 fps increase after applying this tweak. Now you can enjoy this game with perfect running conditions, after all it’s Counter Strike : Condition Zero.
How to Apply the Tweak
- Download Casey’s config from here
- Copy it to C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\your email address\counter strike source\cstrike\cfg
- Run Counter Strike : Condition Zero and you will see the game running faster
- You are done.
This optimization can be rolled back by simply deleting the file from cfg folder and resetting all game settings. [via]