Samsung, one of the leading cell phone manufacturers has announced two new Android based smartphones to the market as Samsung Galaxy 3 I5800 and Galaxy 5 I5500. Both these smartphones come powered by Google Android 2.1 OS, Samsung’s own TouchWiz 3.0 UI, A-GPS, and smart Social Hub that seems perfect for social media enthusiasts who wanna remain connected via social networks, friends’ contact details, email, and IM on-the-go.
Samsung Galaxy 3 (I5800) Key Features
- 3.2-inch WQVGA (240×400 pixels) LCD display
- 3 megapixel autofocus camera
- Bluetooth v3.0 and Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Up to 15 hours talk time and 625 hours standby time
- Dimesntion: 113.5 x 55 x 12.85 mm
The Samsung Galaxy 3 was designed to extend our portfolio of Android-powered devices and underlines Samsung’s commitment to offer a smartphone for every lifestyle. This device has a number of distinct benefits that can be tailored to suit users’ personal tastes. The Galaxy 3 seamlessly integrates active social networking and rich media experiences to provide the best social and multi-media capabilities available on the market today.
Samsung Galaxy 5 (I5500) Key Features
- 2.8-inch QVGA (240×320 pixels) LCD display
- 2 megapixel camera with LED flash
- Bluetooth v2.1 and Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g
- Up to 571 minutes talktime and 521 hours standby time
- Dimensions: 56 x 108 x 12.3 mm
The Galaxy 5 is designed to cater to the needs of the millennial generation and offers instant access to social networks coupled with a bold, intuitive design. The product will deliver dynamic, social experiences to consumers and always-on connectivity. The constant access to your social world means that the Galaxy 5 will keep up with your busy lifestyle and never slow you down.
The new Samsung Galaxy 3 and Samsung Galaxy 5 Android smartphones will be made available in the next month but Samsung is yet to declare the price of the handsets.