The rooting of Samsung Galaxy S i9000 is really a easy process. I will give some tutorial to you which help you a lot. The rooting of Samsung Galaxy is so easy but a single mistake will fall you into a huge problem so be careful wile doing this.
(WARNING : A single mistake can cause a huge problem for your Galaxy S i9000 for which we won’t responsible.)
Methods Of Rooting
(If you have adb and you know how to use it!)
- Put update.zip to SD card
- Enter Code:adb reboot recovery
- In recovery menu select “apply sdcard:update.zip” then your Phone will restart and you have ; su+Superuser and busybox (/system/xbin/busybox)
(If you have Odin3 and you know how to use it!)
- Download: superuser_v1_CSC.7z
- Unpack it
- Flash this file as CSC file with Odin3
To install busybox utils, in terminal enter the Code(su busybox –install -s /system/xbin) then your Galaxy S i9000 will successfully rooted.