- Sn0wbreeze 2.2 Coming Soon to Jailbreak iPhone, iPod touch, iPad on iOS 4.2.1 [Video]
- A new Orange Bird Arrived in Angry Bird Ham’O’Ween
- Samsung Galaxy Note II Phablet revealed in India
- Straight Talk Wireless to Sell iPhone 5C from December 13th
- Games Lag and shows poor performance on Windows 8 – How to fix it?
After South Africa, its time for Kenya to grab the handset. We are talking about the Tizen powered Galaxy Z2. The smartphone sports pretty decent entry level features like 1GB of RAM, quad core CPU, 5MP camera and 3.97’’ display. Folks in there can pick the handset as of now.
To jog your memory, Samsung Galaxy Z2 features 3.97-inch display. On the software front, the device runs on Tizen 2.4 OS. No doubt its a budget handset with low end specs.
Under the hood, the smartphone is powered by quad core processor clocked at 1.5GHz. On the memory board, the unit boards 1GB of RAM, 8GB internal storage and microSD card slot for additional storage.
On the imaging front, the Galaxy Z2 features 5-megapixel rear snapper for photography and video recording. On the secondary front, it sports a VGA front snapper for video chats and selfies. Connectivity-wise, the unit supports 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, microUSB, etc. It is powered by 1500mAh battery.
Galaxy Z2 gets to the country with a price tag of KSH 6,000 . Folks in Kenya can pick the handset for the stated price. It was recently announced in India, Nepal and Indonesia.
Do share your likes and dislikes with us in the comments section below.