Samsung has announced the availability of it’s next 3G mobile phone in India, known as Samsung Metro 3G. Samsung Metro 3G, also known as Samsung S5350, was officially announced last day to make the company compete in the era of 3G connectivity, access to both the SNS and social media integration. Though 3G service is being provided by BSNL currently, other telecom service providers have plans to start 3G service soon.
Samsung Metro 3G (S5350) Features and Specifications
- 2.2 inches TFT screen, 256K colors with 240 x 320 pixels resolution
- 3.2 Megapixel camera (2048×1536 pixels resolution) with autofocus, smile detection
- Secondary camera and QVGA@15fps video
- Li-Ion 900 mAh battery provides talk time up to 3hrs, stand by up to 450 hrs
- SMS, MMS, Email, IM, WAP 2.0/xHTML, HTML browser integration
- GPRS, EDGE, Bluetooth v 2.1, A2DP, and USB v2.0 connectivity
- DNSe (Digital Natural Sound Engine) integration with vibration and MP3 ring tones
- 100 MB internal memory with microSD slot that can be expandable up to 16 GB
- Integrated Stereo FM radio with RDS, Google Maps, MP3, MP4, document viewer
- Social networking integration with live updates
- Facebook, YouTube, Flickr, Picassa, Friendster, Photobucket applications
- Dimensions: 115.2 x 46.7 x 11.9 mm, weights 99.2 gms
The Samsung Metro 3G (S5350) is now available in all leading Indian mobile stores with a price tag of Rs. 8250.