- Fring App for iPhone Updated, Brings Four Way Group Video Calling Support
- Fahrenheit App Shows Current Temperature on iPhone Home Screen
- Apple Orders 10 Million iPhone 5 Units Ahead of September Launch
- Apple is Planning to Launch 6-inch iPhone Next Year
- How to Save SHSH Blobs of Any Firmware Running on iPhone, iPod touch, iPad Using iFaith
I am feeling very glad to announce that we are Samsung Mob!lers now. I, along with 19 others, were announced as official Samsung Mob!lers at Samsung head quarters, Gurgaon office on October 03, 2011. The event was having highly energetic and motivated people around, including 20 Mob!lers, India operations head, Vinisha and Mrinial who are in charge of Samsung Mob!lers program in India, and Tori, head of global Samsung Mob!lers program.
Samsung has started its Mob!lers concept since a long but it took a while to get it implemented across all countries in Asia. The concept is very clear – Samsung is choosing hardcore fans, does not matter if he or she is a techie or not, to become its digital ambassadors. The concerned officials from Samsung will stay in touch with these digital ambassadors to let them know all inside scoops. And then the digital ambassadors, also known as Samsung Mob!lers, will promote Samsung products at various stages.
Having said that, if you are thinking that this is just an another promotional stunt by Samsung, read ahead:
- The Mob!lers were asked NOT to write anything bad about Samsung’s competitors. Samsung wants to play it fair.
- The Mob!lers will provide unbiased reviews ONLY. Hence do not get surprised to see if a Mob!lers is trashing at a Samsung product.
Below are few images from the Samsung Mob!lers event.
What Does it Mean to Our Readers?
As Samsung Mob!lers we will be having access to concerned Samsung officials over email and phone. We will be getting all inside scoops even before they go public. And hence this will allow us to update Techcular with all latest news and happenings around Samsung.
We will get all future Samsung devices couriered to us for review. And hence expect the un-boxing videos, hands-on review of future Samsung products even before the release of the same.
We will also work as a channel between Samsung and our readers. So if you have any suggestions or feedbacks, do let us know by commenting below and I will make sure that the officials at Samsung will read that.