State Bank of India (SBI) has made an official announcement about it’s 11000 clerical posts recently. At first you need to apply for SBI clerk post online and then SBI will intimate you about the further steps. Since unemployment is growing like nothing in India, millions of people are expected to apply for this clerical post. SBI made it very simple for people who want to apply for it via online application form.
Minimum Eligibility for SBI Clerical post
- Age limit : 18 to 28 years
- Minimum Qualification : Intermediate (10+2) pass
- Should be a Indian citizen
Benefits and Salary Details
- Salary starts from Rs. 4400 per month
- Other allowances as per Bank rules
- TA, DA, House perks as per Bank norms
Once you meet the minimum eligibility criteria and have got the salary structure idea, you should proceed and fill up SBI clerk post application form online.
Apply to SBI Clerk Post Online
- Go to any branch of State Bank of India and deposit Rs. 250 for Clerical exam fee (Rs. 50 for SC/ST/PWD/XS/BPL candidates)
- Upon depositing the exam fee, branch office will provide you a unique branch code number and deposit journal number
- Click here to navigate to the online SBI clerical exam application form, fill up the details and submit the form
- Upon submitting the online application form, you will get a registration number. Note down this no and keep safely
- You are done.
- Online application form requires a valid email address. If you don’t have one yet, create one for free at www.gmail.com
- You can find a nearest SBI branches here
- Cash voucher and journals can be found here
- Important rules and instructions can be found here
- Last date for online registration is 15th September 2009
- Written examinations will be held in between 8th November – 15th November