- How to Reset iPhone keyboard Dictionary [Tutorial]
- How to use NoScript Firefox Plug-in without Breaking Good Websites
- Samsung Galaxy Gear Smartwatch – New Specs Surfaced
- SilentMode Switcher Lets you Toggle Silent Mode with Activator Events [Jailbreak Tweak]
- Fix Visual Studio 2008 Installation Failure (Can’t Unpackaged – Not Cabinet) Error
Nowadays it’s not secure to send private information through email. Emails are not safe if you send using Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, etc. or even if you use SSL. If someone knows how to capture incoming or outgoing mails, he can read your emails. But with Lockbin, an online email encryption service, you can send sensitive data via encrypted email messages. You can send highly secure encrypted emails credit card numbers, telephone numbers and addresses over the Internet without downloading anything.
This service is very simple to use without any registration. To get started, first click on “Start Now!” button. Agree to their terms and enter security code in the box. Then you’ll be redirected to a page where you can type the message you want to send.
The next dialog box ask you to type the secret word. So type the secret word and share it with your friend. When he enters the correct secret word, he can decrypt the message.
Now enter your own and recipient email address and hit Continue.
That’s it, now you’re done. To read the message he/she will need to enter your ‘Secret Word’. Once the email is opened, it will be automatically deleted from the server. If you are a business person and much privacy concern then Lockbin is a must-have app for you.
Click Here to get started.