- Gateway LT41P Laptop with 10.1” Display Available Now
- Air Home Video Lets you Stream your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad Camera Roll Videos via AirPlay [Jailbreak Tweak]
- Bell Canada Offers LG Optimus LTE Smartphone
- Apple Releases iPhone 5 Commercial: “Photos Every Day” [Video]
- Samsung Galaxy S II Pink in South Korean Market
Are you upset due to some reason? As we know almost all people are busy with their work. If you are feeling stressed due to work overload, then you must be searching a way to relax your mind. There are several ways in which you can refresh your mood. If you are a music lover, then you will be happy to know that now you can change your mood by hearing some songs. Below are some popular songs that will change your mood instantly. You should note that these songs are from the 1990s.
1. Barbie Girl (Aqua)
This is one of the most popular songs. It is from the album “Aquarium”.
2. Spice Up Your Life (Spice Girls)
This song is from the album “Spiceworld”.
3. Lovefool (The Cardigans)
This song is from the album “First Band on the Moon”.
4. The Sign (Ace of Base)
“The Sign” is one of the popular songs from the album “Happy Nation“.
5. Groove Is In The Heart (Deee-Lite)
This song is from the album “World Clique“.
6. One Week (Barenaked Ladies)
You must listen to this song. It is from the album “Stunt“. It was released in 1998.
7. Pump Up The Jam (Technotronic)
This is one of the popular songs from the album “Pump Up the Jam: The Album“.
8. Every Morning (Sugar Ray)
This song is from the album “14:59“.
9. You Get What You Give (New Radicals)
Don’t miss this song. It is from the album “Maybe You’ve Been Brainwashed Too“.
10. Steal My Sunshine (Len)
This is one of the popular songs from the album “You Can’t Stop the Bum Rush“.
11. Rico Suave (Gerardo)
This is another popular song from the 1990s. It is from the album “Mo’ Ritmo“.
12. Return Of The Mack (Mark Morrison)
This song was released in 1990s. It is from the album “Return of the Mack“.
If you are upset, then you must hear the above songs. These songs will definitely change your mood instantly. You will feel very happy after hearing these songs. What are you thinking? Share your views in the comment section below. [Via: Buzzfeed]