- Tips to Increase Your Mobile Phone Battery Standby Time
- Check Download and Upload Speed Of your Internet Connection
- RacquetTune for iPhone Updated, Comes with Improved Sound Analysis
- Gmail affected by bug, can hang your Android Handsets
- How to Monitor iOS Console Activity on iPhone and iPad [Tutorial]
Sony Ericsson is about to launch it’s latest smartphone to the market and it’s called Xperia X2. The new Sony Ericsson Xperia X2 features powerful messaging and multimedia platform in Windows Mobile to provide maximum multimedia experience. The new Sony Ericsson Xperia X2 has been equipped with a 3.2-inch WVGA OLED touchscreen with new 3D panel, slide-out QWERTY keyboard and 14 inbuilt home screen panels while you can download more. The built-in stereo speakers, FM radio and 8.1 megapixel camera which can record videos at 30 frames per second add more to the value of Sony Ericsson Xperia X2.
You will get other common features such as Wi-Fi, DLNA, Bluetooth, A-GPS, TV-out, 110MB Internal memory which is expandable via microSD card up to 16GB and this smartphone supports quad-band GSM/EDGE and tri-band UMTS/HSPA network. This phone is available in two colours, elegant black and modern silver as of now.
Sony Ericsson Xperia X2 Features
- 3.2-inches WVGA touchscreen with 480 × 800 pixel resolution
- Touchscreen supports up to 65000 colors
- 8.1 megapixel camera with auto focus and up to 16x digital zoom
- Built-in Bluetooth, A-GPS, Wi-Fi, DLNA, TV-out, USB 2.0
- Support microSDHC (up to 16GB) for more data storing
- Supports GSM/GPRS/EDGE (850/900/1800/1900) and UMTS/HSPA (850/900/2100) networks
- Long talk time up to 10 hours and standby time up to 500 hours
- Real 3D panel – 3D effects and zoom, music playback controls
- Compatible with Windows Mobile 6.5 operating system
- Measures 110 x 54 x 16 mm and weighs 115 grams
Sony Ericsson Xperia X2 will be made available in the UK starting in October 2009 but there has been no official announcements on it’s price yet.