- How to Download Torrents on iPhone Without Jailbreaking
- HP Announced EliteBook 8560w Workstation Laptop
- AnyDATA To Launch AMD 810 7-Inch Touchscreen Tablet
- HP G42-460tu Notebook Powered by Intel core i3 Processor
- Supercharge the Power Screen with Extra Options for Reboot and Respring Using PowerUp [Cydia Tweak]
Few time I receive emails from my blog readers asking me to unsubscribe them from email updates. I try at my best to reply to each email I receive, but time does not permit to reply to each and every email and hence this post. Here I will be telling you the most simple way to stop Feedburner email updates yourself, neither you need to reply to the email saying “stop” nor you need to request the blog owner to unsubscribe your email address manually.
Before I proceed, I must tell you that these email updates reach your inbox once a day (for each website) and the number of update emails might increase if you have subscribed to many websites. These emails carry the daily updates of a website to help you to have a quick eye on the entire day’s activity in a single email.
But what if you don’t need the Feedburner email updates anymore? Checkout the procedures to cancel Feeburner email subscription.
Stop / Unsubscribe from Feedburner Email Updates
- Open the update email sent to you by Feedburner
- Scroll to the bottom of the email and click on the “Unsubscribe now” link
- It will take you to the confirmation page, click on “Yes, unsubscribe me now” button
- A confirmation message will appear saying that you have successfully unsubscribed from the feedburner email subscription
- You are done.
Feedburner delivers a limited number of articles in each email and if the number of posts published in a blog are higher than it’s limit, it adds a note to the bottom of the email as “Message clipped… View Entire Message” like below screenshot.
If this is the case, click on the “View Entire Message” link and follow from the Step no – 2.
In this way you can also stop or cancel any other website’s subscription emails and unsubscribe from any future updates.