- Icell Mobile Released U707 Dual SIM Mobile Phone (GSM+GSM)
- Skype for iPad App Released, Brings Video Calling Over 3G and WiFi
- HP Pavilion dm4-1203tu 14-Inch Notebook Features 5-in-1 Card Reader
- Microsoft Announces Internet Explorer 9 Beta [Leaked Screenshot]
- Panasonic HM-TA1,The Smallest Pocket Camcoder
Yesterday, Technicolor Media Touch 2.0 TVA200 tablet was appeared at Federal Communications Commission (FCC). An upcoming Tablet PC of Technicolor features 7-inch capacitive touch screen with resolution of 800 x 480 pixel, 2 USB ports, a front facing camera, an SD card reader etc. It runs on Android operating system and supports WiFi as well as optional 3G connectivity options. Technicolor is also lining up a deal with Hong Kong based quad-play service provider PCCW.
Technicolor Media Touch 2.0 TVA200 Tablet Features
- 7-inch capacitive touch screen with resolution of 800 x 480 pixel
- Freescale ARM Cortex A8 CPU running at 800MHz
- Runs on Android OS
- A front facing camera
- Supports WiFi & Optional 3G connectivity options
- Includes Li-ion 3450 mAh battery
- An SD card reader
- 2 USB ports
The tablet will be integrated with cable and IP services provided by local service providers. This tablet allows PCCW customers to use media touch to play IPTV, place video calls, and connect to the internet. Unfortunately, the Technicolor Media Touch 2.0 TVA200 tablet release date, price, and availability details is not yet revealed. Stay tuned for more update information about this Tablet.