- CleanUp or Remove Temporary Files in Windows 8
- Sony VAIO VPCS131FM/S Laptop Features Intel Wireless Display Technology
- Air Home Video Lets you Stream your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad Camera Roll Videos via AirPlay [Jailbreak Tweak]
- How To Add Yahoo Smileys In Blogger Posts
- Unbelievable Remedies to Relieve you from Pain
Unlocking iPhone means hacking the iPhone to make it work with other network carriers. One need to have internet or Wi-Fi connectivity in order to install iPhone unlocker such as Ultrasn0w and unlock the device via Cydia. But problems arise when you don’t have either Wi-Fi or internet connection available on your iPhone. If this is the case with you, you need to install Ultrasn0w offline, which is a bit complicated as it requires the access to iPhone file-system and file-permissions.
If you don’t have access to Wi-Fi or internet connectivity on your iPhone, you may proceed to unlock the device by installing a utility called UltraPusher. UltraPusher allows a iPhone user to install MobileSubstrate and Ultrasn0w offline using any Windows based system. Simply connect your iPhone with the system using a USB cable so that UltraPusher can inject required files automatically.
Unlock iPhone Offline Without Internet or Wi-Fi Connection
- Run UltraPusher on your system
- Connect your iPhone to PC via USB cable
- Click ‘Mobile Substrate’ button to install it on your phone
- Reboot your iPhone when instructed
- After reboot, click ‘Unlock’ button to install ultrasn0w on your phone
- Follow the instructions on the screen and reboot your phone TWICE
- Install Ultrasn0w on iPhone
- Now your iPhone should have been unlocked
- You are done.
Once your iPhone is unlocked, you can try any network carrier’s SIM card and use it without any problem. [via]