- Networking of iOS 4.2 is More Efficient and Less Battery Consuming
- Create Rhythmic Sequences and Ambient Melodies on iPad Using NodeBeat HD
- Apple Planning to Launch 1.3-inch and 1.7-inch iWatch Models Next year
- Toshiba NB505-N508OR Netbook Supports WiFi Connectivity
- Onda VX590R – the Latest Android PMP
Do you spend much time on YouTube every day? If you answered yes, then you must have come across videos which are actually just audio with a still image. Are you willing to upload audios to YouTube, but unable to do so? If yes, then I would suggest you to use MP32FLV tool. It’s a cool tool that lets you convert an MP3 and a JPEG file to a video and then upload to YouTube.
- Upload MP3 and image to create a video for YouTube.
- Options to select aspect ratio and quality.
- Absolutely free without any registration.
- Upload mp3, add an image, login to youtube and your file will be uploaded onto youtube.
MP32FLV is very easy to use. Simply upload a JPEG image and a Mp3 file, and then create a video out of them. Then you can upload the created video to YouTube. The tool includes two extra settings, aspect ratio and quality. These settings help you produce a better video output from those files. You can also create a High Quality (HQ) video that’s usually in MP4 or AAC format.
Click Here to get started.