Most of us have more than one email account. Lets take me as an example. I am having email accounts with Gmail, Yahoo! mail and Hotmail. Whenever I have to check my mails, I will log into those three different accounts. Now if I have to send emails, I would also repeat the login in process. Now this is annoying. So, here I will tell you the process to use Gmail as the only email client to send and receive all your emails.
Gmail allows a user to integrate all his email accounts into one gmail account. In this way you can not only read all those emails account in your one gmail account, but also can send emails using those emails accounts ID. This is of course a great way to consume someone’s valuable time. Let me explain this.
Lets assume that you are having three email accounts.
Now you can integrate Ankita.Mallick@gmail.com, Ankita@hotmail.com and Ankita_1989@yahoo.com and operate all the above email accounts from a single Gmail account. Lets learn how.
- Login to your Gmail account
- Click on Settings
- Click on Accounts tab
- Now you can see a option “Send mail as“
- Under this tab, click on “Add another email address you own“
- Now you will get a pop up asking you to provide the Details of your new email account
- Add any email IDs you want to integrate here. These integration feature is not limited to Gmail accounts only. You can add Yahoo, Hotmail, Rediffmail or any other email accounts . But that should be a valid one.
- Now Gmail will send you a verification mail. Once you verify that email ID, your email address will get integrated with your Gmail account.
- You are done. Congrats.
Now when you compose a new email, you’ll see an option to select from multiple address to send the mail. You will also be getting all incoming messages of those email accounts delivered to your Gmail account. Now keep using Gmail to send emails from multiple email addresses. Gmail is so advanced that you can even check Gmail without intenet connection with Google gear. But always remember to protect your Gmail account from hackrers.