- Sharp Unveiled SH7218U Smartphone in China
- Sony Xperia Z2 Smartphone up for pre-order in Europe
- How to Jailbreak iOS 4.2.1 GM on iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G and iPod touch with Redsn0w 0.9.6b2 [TUTORIAL]
- Access your iPhone Timer from Anywhere Using TimerBar
- Unix U9 Mobile Phone Supports Dual Memory Card Slots
Windows 8 avails many new features that have attracted many users out there. You can now customize windows 8 within clicks using the Apps availed in the new App Store. But downloading and installing any Apps is not sufficient it also needs to be synced with the license. Here is the tutorial how you can sync your app licenses in Windows 8.
The start screen has been attracting a lot of user’s attention. Likewise the Store Apps offers a variety of Apps in the Windows 8 Store to keep you updated. But if a license for a Store app is out of sync with the license installed on your PC, the app might fail to work and might not get updated time to time.
Here is how you can sync your app licenses in Windows 8. Simply follow the steps given below to sync your App license with the license installed on your Windows 8 PC.
Steps to Sync App Licenses in Windows 8
- Click on the Store tile on the Start screen to open it
- With the App Store opened, press windows + C or hover your mouse to lower right corner of your screen to bring up the Charms bar
- Click on the Settings charm
- Under the Settings charm bar, click on App updates
- Next, click on the Sync licenses button. By doing this your app licenses gets up to date
- Close the Store if you want.
Many users out there might have come across this kind of situation where the Apps fail to open or start even after troubleshooting the issues or trying out several fixes. If the Apps license is out of sync with that of the license installed in your Windows 8 PC, then the Apps fails to work. Follow the steps described above to easily sync App licenses with the license installed on your Windows 8 PC.
Upon following the tutorial you can now easily sync App licenses with the license installed on your Windows 8 PC and ensure smooth functioning of Apps on Windows 8.