ZTE releases a new Dual SIM mobile phone namely, ZTE N290 which features 3.2 inches TFT resistive touchscreen with 256K colors, 3.0 MP internal & external camera with 2032 x 1524 Pixels resolution, FM Radio, MP3 player, and many more. It supports external memory up to 8 GB, MP4, 3GP, AVI, RM, RMVB, FLV, ASF video file formats, and MP3, MP2, WMA, WAV, AAC, AC3, APE, OGG, & FLAC file formats. The device includes various connectivity options such as Bluetooth, GPRS for internet connectivity, and a USB cable for data or file transfer from PC to Mobile. It operates at frequencies of GSM 900 / 1800 Mhz | GSM 900 / 1800 Mhz.
ZTE N290 Mobile Phone Features
- 3.2 inches TFT resistive touchscreen with 256K colors
- 3.0 MP internal & external camera with 2032 x 1524 Pixels resolution
- External memory support up to 8 GB
- Includes 20 MB internal memory
- FM Radio, & MP3 player
- Supports MP4, 3GP, AVI, RM, RMVB, FLV, ASF video file formats
- Bluetooth with A2DP, GPRS, & USB cable
- Includes 1500 mAh battery
- Can store 1000 phonebook
- Supports MP3, MP2, WMA, WAV, AAC, AC3, APE, OGG, & FLAC file formats
- Dual SIM compatible (GSM+GSM)
The ZTE N290 Mobile Phone has bring 1500 mAh battery which provides up to 10 hours of talk time and up to 500 hours of stand by time. It measures 112MM x 55MM x 13MM and weights 106gram. The ZTE N290 Mobile Phone can store 1000 phonebook including missed calls, dialed calls, and received calls. The ZTE N290 Mobile Phone is available in black color. But, its price is still unknown.